International Association of Chigasaki (IAC) is fully committed to handling personal information in accordance with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and relevant guidelines.
1. How we collect your personal information
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us by filling out forms on our website or by calling and emailing us for:
- Contacting us
- Membership Registration
2. How we use (process) your personal information
We use the personal information for:
- Internal communications
- Replying to your inquiries
- Our member directory
3. When and how we share information with others
We will not share your personal information with any third parties except where:
- You have consented us to share your information with third parties.
- We are required by government and municipality.
- It is permitted by applicable law to do so.
4. Your rights
You have certain rights to access, correct and remove the information we have about you. We will handle any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law.
5. If you have any questions or concerns about this Notice