Announcement of New Group Opening – the North Macedonia Fellowship Group
Chigasaki City announced to be the Host Town to the Republic of North Macedonia on April 26, 2019. The Host Town Initiative is a program that Japanese Government made toward the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games. The goal is to strengthen the ties between the host towns and their guest countries through sports and many cultural activities. Unfortunately however, the Tokyo 2020 Games have been postponed, and we had less opportunity to hold the Host Town events due to the pandemic of COVID-19.
International Association of Chigasaki (IAC) therefore set up a new project team the North Macedonia Fellowship Group on January 16, 2021 to cherish this opportunity that we honored. We would like to deepen long lasting friendship with the Republic of North Macedonia before and after the Tokyo 2020 Games, or even if the Games are to be cancelled.
We have so many planes for fantastic events that you can enjoy, so stick around. We are currently recruiting new members for the North Macedonia Fellowship Group as well!
- Project Report – Macedonian Folktale Collection Book 2022-05-09
- Macedonian Cevapcici – Medal-Winning Deliciousness 2021-08-04
- A Social Event Took Place Online for MKD and Chigasaki 2021-08-01
- Apology 2021-07-16
- Free Online Social Event Information 2021-07-14
- Screening of a Macedonian Documentary Film “Honeyland” 2021-05-31
- Japanese Narrative Art of a Macedonian Folktale “the Girl and the Twelve Months” 2021-05-31
- Messages to Macedonian Athletes for the Tokyo 2020 Games 2021-05-31
- North Macedonia Fellowship Group participated in “Kodo-Tan 2021” 2021-05-31
- Announcement of New Group Opening 2021-05-31
- Meeting with the Chargé d’Affaires ad Interim of North Macedonia 2020-12-15